Thursday 2 August 2012

Hello

Hi my name is Kazzie, I turned 19 yesterday.

I was watching 'Pretty Little Liars' last night and they found Maya's hidden website. I'd thought of doing a blog before but that reminded me, so here I am.

Basically I plan this to be a blog about me and my life. Kind of like an online journal I guess. I don't know if anyone will ever read it. That doesn't really matter. Sometimes you just need to say something but don't want everyone on facebook questioning it. Not that a lot of people comment unless I'm mad, or something really good happens or it's my birthday.

I am not really religious. It's not that I don't believe but I was never around people who did. The only times I've been in an actual church have been funerals and a girl guides practice camp.

I have always lived in South Australia. Haven't travelled much but would love to one day! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment