Sunday 19 August 2012

Hey

Hey, I have been meaning to write.

In the last 2 weeks I have been trying to get out more and see people, instead of sitting at home watching other people have fun on TV. Last Friday I went bowling and on the Saturday my best friend Jessica came over and cooked dinner with me.

This Saturday I went bowling at another place that had put put golf as well. It was fun!

Before I mentioned TV shows. At the moment I am obsessed with 'The Vampire Diaries'. Sad that I have to wait until October before season 4 comes out. They don't show it in Australia at the same time so I have to watch it online. So excited after season 3's cliff hanger.

I started reading the book but they are completely different.

I have some videos and photos I'll upload for you.

- Enjoy

2 comments: